Author
comperic2004
Parent topic
Harmy's RETURN OF THE JEDI Despecialized Edition HD - V3.1
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/706994/action/topic#706994
Date created
23-May-2014, 1:11 AM

First, I want to thank everyone who has contributed to the creation and distribution of this wonderful project.

My question concerns Harmy's Return of the Jedi Despecialized Edition and where to download it.

After downloading the 41 .rar files from tehparadox.com, only to have WinZip unable to unzip the .m2ts file, and after downloading the .mkv ROTJ file from a torrent, only to have both tsMuxerGI and VLC converter crash while trying to convert to another format, I am at a loss.

Naturally, I would request help at tehparadox.com, consulting the original poster of the links.  Unfortunately, although my account is registered, it is unable to be activated for unknown reasons, so, I can not post on that forum.

Winzip produced the following error message (despite unzipping all other files included using the provided password, Winzip failed to unzip the .m2ts file):

Extracting to "F:\Star Wars VI Despecialized\"

Use Path: yes   Overlay Files: no

Extracting FINAL AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM\00000.m2ts

Error: CRC mismatch in file "F:\Star Wars VI Despecialized\FINAL AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM\00000.m2ts" in the archive "F:\Star Wars VI Despecialized\VIDeEdv1.0.part01.rar" - possible wrong/missing password

Irrecoverable Error:  CRC error detected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time.