ZigFried
Parent topic
Good-Bye
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/266946/action/topic#266946
Date created
20-Jan-2007, 9:18 PM
I'm leaving this forum, for three reasons:

1. As I stopped Paint Wars, I have no further purpose here. I now pass that project on to SweHanson, and hopes that he can finish it without as much trouble as I had.

2. I'm not like you people. I love games, you don't like them very much. I don't like movies, and you people obsess over them.

3 (and this is the big one). I suffer from Autism, and am easily offended by many things, and most of you here have a knack for being offensive, and enjoy offensive material. Once I spoke out against something that deeply offended me, and what did you do? You defended the offensive material and flamed me for it. Also, some people on this forum tried to run me out of town with "offensive" material, because it forced my cousin to leave in tears. I wasn't offended by the material, but the fact that you tried to run me out was enough to upset me.

I may still speak with Sluggo and some people in the Preservation community about Star Wars bootlegs in private. But other than that, this is the end. Good-bye. I hope you all learned a valuable lesson from this. I will be joining my cousin at Outer Rim Sieges, because 1. They respect their members, and 2. they have a video game thread so I'm welcome there.