logo Sign In

Help: looking for... 'Star Wars: Ewoks' animated tv series DVDs

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Anyone have the entire Ewoks cartoon on DVD?

I asked this a long while ago and no one had it. Wondering if the situation has changed?

Author
Time
I have a really bad two disc version from ebay.
Problem is whoever did it, used the official DVD release for some episodes. The original Ewoks theme tunes are replaced with new age hippy music !

I also have 6 official PAL VHS tapes from the 80s, which contain all but three of the episodes with the original 80s soundtracks.

BTW
I am embarrased to admit even owning all these....

Star Wars 1977-1983

Star Trek 1966-1991

LeoneNut's Edits

YouTube Clips

Author
Time
Nobody has these already on DVD for the offering. I'd like to see it even though I know it's silly as hell....
Author
Time
I've been looking for these too, but can't seem to find them anywhere... Although I did see a multi-disc set (forget if it was 2 or 4 discs) at a con a few months ago but they were charging like 50 bucks. If I see them at the next con I go to (end of October) I'm probably gonna pick them up, if I can negotiate a better price, and after previewing them...
Keeper of the DVDHolocron
www.DVDHolocron.com
blog.DVDHolocron.com
www.MySpace.com/DVDHolocron
Author
Time
I KNEW there was something wrong with these cartoons. I watched them on Saturday mornings as a kid, and when I bought the official dvds, the song was different or something. And boy are these cartoons bad tho.
Author
Time
If this is ever completed Ell....be sure to let us know
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/bgiffen/bigbluerig.jpg
Author
Time
a high-quality divx/avi set would be just as good
Author
Time
Originally posted by: Ell the Ewok
I have them. Bad quality. Made from DivX files I found long long ago. I made a 6 disc set.

I'm slowly collection the videos from cons to cap my own for good quality.

Ell, I sent you a PM....did you get it?