logo Sign In

Episode II: Attack of the Ridiculousness ***NEW 14 MONTH ANNIVERSARY DVD NOW AVAILABLE***

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TV’s Frink proudly presents

Attack of the Ridiculousness

Teaser Trailer

Full Trailer

Old friends return,
New voices emerge.
New faces appear,
New secrets revealed.
Old romances resurface,
New romances blossom.
AND THE SHOCKING DEATH OF A MAJOR CHARACTER!!!

Also, a lot of bleeped out swear words.

INTENTION:
To make Part Two of the Star Wars Prequel Ridiculous Trilogy.

FEATURING MUSIC FROM:
The Aquabats
Armcannon
Carly Rae Jepsen
The Chordettes
Digital Underground
Europe
Isaac Hayes
Jarah Gibson
Joey Scarbury
Katrina and the Waves
Love Unlimited Orchestra
Madeon
Matt Mulholland
Michael Jackson
Queen
“Weird Al” Yankovic

FEATURING AUDIO AND VIDEO FROM:
Airplane!
Arrested Development
Attack of the Clones DVD Bonus Features
Baby Genius Favorite Sing-a-longs
The Big Lebowski
The Blues Brothers
The Empire Strikes Back
Freesound.org
The Garmin Nuvi GPS
The Jetsons
Looney Tunes
Lord of the Rings (FOTR/TTT/ROTK)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Mystery Science Theater 3000
The Naked Gun 2-1/2
The Phantom Menace
Rear Window
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Road Rash 2
The Room
Saturday Night Live
Seinfeld
The Simpsons
South Park
Spinal Tap
Star Trek (TOS)
Star Wars
Tron
“Wake the F*** Up” Barack Obama Ad
The Wiggles
RELEASE INFORMATION:
Single Layer DVD

SPECIAL THANKS:
L8wrtr for generating the crawl.
Rogue-theX and Bob Garcia for creating new visual effects shots.
Doubleofive, L8wrtr, Q2, Ripplin, Silverwook, White43, and xhonzi for reviewing the workprint.
Rogue-theX for creating the DVD Main Menu.
ThrowgnCpr for authoring the DVD.

RELEASE INFORMATION/SPECIAL FEATURES:
NTSC DVD-5
Emo Friday Music Video
Duke Dooku Sings Deleted Scene
Alternate Ending
Teaser Trailer
Full Trailer
George’s Answering Machine Seinfeld Clip
Subtitle Contest: Honorable Mention Suggestions
Seinfeld/AOTR Diner Scene - Split-screen Comparison
Semi-Entertaining Chapter Titles

IFDb Link: http://www.fanedit.org/ifdb/component/content/article/80-fanedit-listings/fanmix/890-star-wars-episode-ii-attack-of-the-ridiculousness

Update 1/1/14: The movie can now be streamed on Vimeo.

10/10/18 UPDATE - Go to fanedit.org for vimeo links

Author
Time

No no no! This should be called Episode II: Now There Are Two Of Them!

How could you miss such an opportunity? HOW?!!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

MrInsaneA said:

No no no! This should be called Episode II: Now There Are Two Of Them!

How could you miss such an opportunity? HOW?!!

Now there are two of them ;)

OT-DAWT-COM nieghbour and sometime poster (Remember, Tuesday is Soylent Green day!)

Author
Time

yeaaaahhh boi!

<span style=“font-weight: bold;”>The Most Handsomest Guy on OT.com</span>

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Or Star Wars Too : Ridiculous Boogaloo.

My first suggestions are cut the bar scene with Saturday Night Fever so it seems as if Obi-Wan and Anakin have entered a 1970's disco (remember the bird with the Princess Leia haircut?).

Also is it too much to expect a Sound Of Music reference during the picnic scene?

Author
Time

I was going to suggest that!! (the sound of music)

<span style=“font-weight: bold;”>The Most Handsomest Guy on OT.com</span>

Author
Time

More droid factory silliness! I'd say that's a must.

Author
Time

I was going to say that we make the romance scenes more awkward, but the only way that's humanly possible is if we CGI a huge bulge popping out of Anakin's robes whenever he talks to Padme. 

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Finally something more to look forward to! I loved TRM but I am a bit worried about this one. The movie is so goddamn stupid that it would take one hell of a Frink to make it at least watchable. It is pretty ridiculous on its own, but in the worst way possible. Anyway, I absolutely love the Saturday Night Fever suggestion. Here is some of mine.

Anakin should deliver some lines by Tommy Wiseau, the acting is performance and I believe lines such as "So anyway, how's your sexlife?" or "They're using me and I'm the fool." should fit in nicely ;)

Yoda needs to jump around a lot.

Anakin and Obi-Wan cause a bunch of accidents while chasing the bounty hunter, Cobra 11 style.

Bunch of dinosaurs walk in front of the camera during the picnic scene.

Replace random shots with green screen footage or animations from the DVDs.

Give Jango Fett Tom Seleck's moustache. In fact give Boba one too, for continuity and sith.

Obi-Wan should haggle for drugs.

The assasin droid cuts a hole in the window and opens fire while the Jedi are still bickering in the next room. 

Aaaaand... Ric Olie should narrate the whole thing.

Okay, some of those will probably need to wait for AOTRSE.

Author
Time

Wexter said:

Finally something more to look forward to! I loved TRM but I am a bit worried about this one. The movie is so goddamn stupid that it would take one hell of a Frink to make it at least watchable. It is pretty ridiculous on its own, but in the worst way possible. Anyway, I absolutely love the Saturday Night Fever suggestion. Here is some of mine.

Anakin should deliver some lines by Tommy Wiseau, the acting is performance and I believe lines such as "So anyway, how's your sexlife?" or "They're using me and I'm the fool." should fit in nicely ;)

Yoda needs to jump around a lot.

Anakin and Obi-Wan cause a bunch of accidents while chasing the bounty hunter, Cobra 11 style.

Bunch of dinosaurs walk in front of the camera during the picnic scene.

Replace random shots with green screen footage or animations from the DVDs.

Give Jango Fett Tom Seleck's moustache. In fact give Boba one too, for continuity and sith.

Obi-Wan should haggle for drugs.

The assasin droid cuts a hole in the window and opens fire while the Jedi are still bickering in the next room. 

Aaaaand... Ric Olie should narrate the whole thing.

Okay, some of those will probably need to wait for AOTRSE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW_xdftOspA

Well now you HAVE to have the Tommy Wiseau lines, for consistincey's sake.  

Author
Time

Bingowings said:

Also is it too much to expect a Sound Of Music reference during the picnic scene?

How about a Sound of Griswold reference?

Author
Time

Wexter said:

I just bought The Room last week...haven't decided where to put Tommy yet, however.  Dexter Jettser, maybe?

Oh hai, Obi wan!

Author
Time

Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold said:

Anakin needs to revert to childhood and proclaim "Yipee!!!", a lot.

I can see that happening...also he'll be saying "oops" a lot thanks to GL throwing it in ROTS.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

Wexter said:

I just bought The Room last week...haven't decided where to put Tommy yet, however.  Dexter Jettser, maybe?

Oh hai, Obi wan!

I was thinking more like:

I hate sand, blahblahblah... so anyway, how's your sex life.

or

It's all Obi-Wan's fault! They're using me and I'm the fool.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I have always envisioned in my head after the "Ani, you'll always be that little boy I knew on Tatooine." line, the song from Bon Jovi bustin' in... "Shot down, in a Blaze of Glory..."

Galatians 2: 20: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Author
Time

It would be funny if Padme had bought him a bag of sand and a sand castle bucket and she kicks it out of shot while he professes to hate sand.

The joke could be carried over as she later has a Sand Person doll behind her back but disposes of it when he yells how much he hates them.

Author
Time

As a variation on the same gag you could keep the original shot of the ship but flip the interior footage so it's upside down.

I quite like narrowscreen, more films should be made that way.