logo Sign In

Post #558161

Author
Johannus
Parent topic
Collaborative Fanediting: An ROTJ Proposition (BACK ON TRACK WITH EMANSWFAN AT THE HELM--SEE POST 1488 OR OP FOR A LINK!)
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/558161/action/topic#558161
Date created
9-Jan-2012, 3:28 PM

Right as promised here are some photos of the models I already have. 

1 - Super Star Destroyers (the larger measures 180mm long)

2 - Interdictor

3 -Star Destroyer

4 - Assault Frigate

5 - Rebel Transports

6 - Death Star 2 (if you look carefully you can see the top and bottom do not allign perfectly, its quite a disappointing model)

7 -Nebulon B Frigate

8 - Home One (I think)

9 - Viscount (I think) (170mm long)

10 - Mon Calamari Cruiser (I think)

11 - Tantive

12 - Y wings

13 - Tie Interceptor

14 - Tie Bomber

15 - B wing

16 - Naboo Fighter

17 - A wing

18 - Shuttle Tydirium

19 - X wing

These are all larger models so can potentially be made much more detailed, but none are finished so if it was decided we wanted more shots of any of these I could bring them up to scratch.  The Rebel transport is 240mm long and the cargo shuttle is 145mm long. 

These are a selection of others I have, again they are quite small but who knows some might be useful. 

This is a close up of some of the fighters, because they are smaller the detail is not as good and in some cases the plastic bends so again these probably wouldn't be useful as anything other than placements in shots.  (Except the B Wing which isn't too bad). 

This photo is just a quick close up on some areas of the super star destroyer model.  Hopefully it will give you ideas of the limitations of these models.  Although the detailing is good for a model of this size, and it could be improved even more by repainting it, the closer we zoom in, the more noticable it is that it isn't going to match the existing close up shots. 

Anyway I hope this gives you some ideas and in the meantime I will be making a start on the Victory class ship.