logo Sign In

C3PXs XXX Links

This topic has been locked by a moderator.

Author
Time

This thread is to help C3PX find the best Homosexual XXX sites out there, please help him find the best the internet has to offer.

"The Empire can't stop us now..now its our turn" -Luke-

Author
Time
GhostAlpha26 said:

This thread is to help C3PX find the best Homosexual XXX sites out there, please help him find the best the internet has to offer.

And all because of the biggest summer blockbuster.

Author
Time

You forgot the apostrophe (looks like this ' ) between the X and the s. Should be "C3PX's XXX Links" as you have it is as if you are using the plural form of C3PX, which would mean there are more than one of me (and there is not).

"Every time Warb sighs, an angel falls into a vat of mapel syrup." - Gaffer Tape

Author
Time
C3PX said:

You forgot the apostrophe (looks like this ' ) between the X and the s. Should be "C3PX's XXX Links" as you have it is as if you are using the plural form of C3PX, which would mean there are more than one of me (and there is not).

C3PX said:

you've got way too much time on your hands.

hahahaha

Author
Time
 (Edited)
GhostAlpha26 said:

I love everybody. Lets all smoke some reefer and chill. Hug and kisses for everybody.

Author
Time

According to that photo, your father touched you as a boy.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Life is a waste of effort. Have as much fun as you can, laugh a lot, and smoke a lot of pot. People who take things seriously annoy me.

Author
Time
 (Edited)
sean wookie said:

and smoke a lot of pot.

Truest thing you've ever said man

Ahhh..The good ol' days of the Ganja....Man, I miss smoking that shit. But I suppose we all have to take priorities in life when we become fathers.

Still, I do miss my weed!!

/

And Ghost man, why you being such a dick...Over at Ady's thread you seem pretty cool, so why you being such an arse over here??

http://www.facebook.com/DirtyWookie

Author
Time
 (Edited)
HotRod said:
sean wookie said:

and smoke a lot of pot.

Ahhh..The good ol' days of the Ganja....Man, I miss smoking that shit. But I suppose we all have to take priorities in life when we become fathers.

/

And Ghost man, why you being such a dick...Over at Ady's thread you seem pretty cool, so why you being such an arse over here??

Just F'ing around...having fun :)

On another note, It really irks me when people  enjoy weed. Being high on life is the best and only way to go :p  If you need a substance to be chill/relaxed or to enjoy life more at times, I just feel sorry for those people. Dont mean to put anyone down directly, just on the topic.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Eh? Was this topic ever about smokin a spliff? Would be more appealing if you re-titled it.

Substances, (EDIT: sod it. Dont want to sound like im selling a way of life!). But ive come full circle, that changes a way of thinking at an early age.

Every one trys to come across as pretty cool in Adys thread, thats what pisses me off. Arse licking noobs, and those who know anything, post every few once in a blue moon.

Author
Time
GhostAlpha26 said:
HotRod said:
sean wookie said:

and smoke a lot of pot.

/

On another note, It really irks me when people enjoy weed. Being high on life is the best and only way to go :p If you need a substance to be chill/relaxed or to enjoy life more at times, I just feel sorry for those people. Dont mean to put anyone down directly, just on the topic.

As Doug Stanhope once said, the only people who are anti-drug (anti-weed, more specifically) are those that have never tried it, and those that sucked at doing it. Which one are you, GhostAlpha?

http://i.imgur.com/7N84TM8.jpg

Author
Time
Nanner Split said:
GhostAlpha26 said:
HotRod said:
sean wookie said:

and smoke a lot of pot.

/

On another note, It really irks me when people enjoy weed. Being high on life is the best and only way to go :p If you need a substance to be chill/relaxed or to enjoy life more at times, I just feel sorry for those people. Dont mean to put anyone down directly, just on the topic.

As Doug Stanhope once said, the only people who are anti-drug (anti-weed, more specifically) are those that have never tried it, and those that sucked at doing it. Which one are you, GhostAlpha?

Never used it and proud to be unlike most everyone :) Have you ever had someone close to you become a hardcore drug user after starting on the "small" stuff and ruin their life because of it? I didnt have anything "profound" to ask you that came from a stand up comedian, so I figured Id ask something that I actually experienced rather then use someone elses "life experience" :p

Author
Time
 (Edited)
Nanner Split said:

Hmm, you could use a phrase like that to dismiss any opposition. "The only people apposed to self-mutilation are those who never tried it, and those who sucked at doing it." Or, "Those who are apposed to raping women have either never tried it or suck at doing it." :)

Edit: Damn, Nanner, you made me forget what a stupid thread this is. The title doesn't match the singular topic worth discussing in it. GhostAlpha should change the title as Darth Solo suggested. (Otherwise a moderator should lock it.)

"Now all Lucas has to do is make a cgi version of himself.  It will be better than the original and fit his original vision." - skyjedi2005

Author
Time

An AOL poll on Pot Restrictions:

Decriminalize:
76% Yes
21% No
3% No op.

Have you smoked?
71% Yes
29% No

This from AOL. Not bastion of liberality.

“First feel fear, then get angry. Then go with your life into the fight.” - Bill Mollison

Author
Time
 (Edited)

You can argue over the stats and the legalization all ya want, I just say its still sad when someone thinks the best way to go through life is to be high for a significant portion of it.

Author
Time
GhostAlpha26 said:

You can argue over the stats and the legalization all ya want, I just say its still sad when someone thinks the best way to go through life is to be high for a significant portion of it.

Well you can be sad, and I'll be high.

“First feel fear, then get angry. Then go with your life into the fight.” - Bill Mollison

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Case in point....hahahaha

And it makes me happy that I dont use my money on a plant :p hahahaha

Author
Time
 (Edited)
GhostAlpha26 said:

Never used it and proud to be unlike most everyone :) Have you ever had someone close to you become a hardcore drug user after starting on the "small" stuff and ruin their life because of it? I didnt have anything "profound" to ask you that came from a stand up comedian, so I figured Id ask something that I actually experienced rather then use someone elses "life experience" :p

No, I don't know a single person that has done that. At all. Because

a) that's a worst-case scenario, and

b) anyone with at least half a brain can control themselves, and the ones that can't are living proof of natural selection in action.

GhostAlpha26 said:

Case in point....hahahaha

And it makes me happy that I dont use my money on a plant :p hahahaha

So you've never purchased fruits, vegetables, or flowers for a special someone? Damn, I weep for both your digestive system and your love life. :P

Author
Time
 (Edited)
Nanner Split

No, I don't know a single person that has done that. At all. Because..

You live in a bubble.  Not saying everyone does know a person like that

Nanner Split said:

anyone with at least half a brain can control themselves,

HAHAHAHA says the teen who uses drugs to lose inhibition

Nanner Split said:

So you've never purchased fruits, vegetables, or flowers for a special someone? Damn, I weep for both your digestive system and your love life. :P

Well when you have at least  half a brain an ounce of something is usually not worth upwards of $50 (Im sure Im way off but I have no doubt you could tell us a more accurate #) :p  Its a shame for the girl whose best date is out to a Fast Food joint cause her guy is more interested in getting high :)

Author
Time
GhostAlpha26 said:

Nanner Split said:

anyone with at least half a brain can control themselves,

HAHAHAHA says the teen who uses drugs to lose inhibition

Well, let's get this straight.

a) I guess I'm still technically a teen, but just barely (I'll be 20 in a few months) and

b) I want you to find for me, and quote for me, the post where I said that I used drugs to lose inhibition. I'm not a "user" by any means. I'll have a joint once a month or so out of sheer boredom, and unless someone is ripping you off, $20 will have you perfectly fine for one night. In fact, I haven't smoked since March. I've just come to terms with the fact that weed is not that big of a deal. It's virtually harmless (it contains most of the same toxins as cigarettes, but since I smoke anyway, that is irrelevant to me).

Author
Time
Nanner Split said:

b) I want you to find for me, and quote for me, the post where I said that I used drugs to lose inhibition.

You dont have to say you use drugs for that reason, but more so than not that is the outcome, intended or not when using them.

But this should work in any case.

On a typical Friday night I am

or..

b) stinking drunk and doing something that makes no sense

HAHAHAHA

Author
Time

Hey now, if we're gonna be in a "flame war" (albeit a tame, joking one :P ) You're gonna have to play fair. Posts from this site only. :P

In all seriousness though, most of the time alcohol is what causes people to lose their inhibitions. Weed doesn't, for the most part (because there are always exceptions). At least personally-speaking; with alcohol I want to wander off and do something ridiculous (I believe I jumped off a friend's roof into his pool once when drunk, although to be fair this roof in particular was quite close to the ground), whereas when I'm high all I want to do is sit on the couch and eat.

By the way, weed speeds up one's metabolism, which is what causes "the munchies". I bet if someone smoked weed a lot and didn't eat when high, it'd be a killer way to lose weight. :P

Author
Time
 (Edited)
Nanner Split said:

when I'm high all I want to do is sit on the couch and eat.

We could argue symantics...but thats pretty damn close to being inhibitied if you ask me :p

Nanner Split said:

In all seriousness though, most of the time alcohol is what causes people to lose their inhibitions. Weed doesn't, for the most part (because there are always exceptions). At least personally-speaking; with alcohol I want to wander off and do something ridiculous (I believe I jumped off a friend's roof into his pool once when drunk, although to be fair this roof in particular was quite close to the ground), whereas when I'm high all I want to do is sit on the couch and eat.

You just described the different types of inhibitions people experience from various drugs...Well done hahah

Author
Time
Nanner Split said:

At least personally-speaking; with alcohol I want to wander off and do something ridiculous (I believe I jumped off a friend's roof into his pool once when drunk, although to be fair this roof in particular was quite close to the ground), whereas when I'm high all I want to do is sit on the couch and eat.

It is so easy to imagine a drunk long haired Nanner excitedly jumping off a roof into a swimming pool.

I have no experience with weed, but from what I hear, I definitely have the feeling alcohol is considerably more dangerous. Also, from what I understand, but again I am no expert, weed is not physically addictive like nicotine is. Which is why a guy like nanner, and many others like him, are able to light up a joint once a month or so for kicks and go back to work the next morning and continue a normal productive life (this is not to say it cannot become a serious problem for some people. Like with alcohol, once it stops becoming something you do for kicks when you are out with the guys and becomes the "solution" to life's problems, then you are looking at trouble).

"Every time Warb sighs, an angel falls into a vat of mapel syrup." - Gaffer Tape