logo Sign In

Bug Report from Leonardo

Author
Time

Leonardo sent me this through the NNRRPB! PM system, of all places...

mime @ NNRRPB! said:

It's me, Frink, Leonardo. If the name doesn't ring a bell, it's because I haven't been able to post in about two months, due to a strange bug. Basically I just can't post or send pm's, it just sends me back to the edit page. No matter what I tried. I registered here so I would be able to tell my problem to someone from the forum, which I already did, to HotRod. But, since we're already here, could you please make sure that Jay/Moth3r get this call for help?

Author
Time

Have him send me an e-mail directly (jay@originaltrilogy.com).

Forum Administrator

MTFBWY…A

Author
Time

You're his only hope.

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

No...there is another...

TV's Frink said:

Leonardo sent me this through the NNRRPB! PM system, of all places...

mime @ NNRRPB! said:

It's me, Frink, Leonardo. If the name doesn't ring a bell, it's because I haven't been able to post in about two months, due to a strange bug. Basically I just can't post or send pm's, it just sends me back to the edit page. No matter what I tried. I registered here so I would be able to tell my problem to someone from the forum, which I already did, to HotRod. But, since we're already here, could you please make sure that Jay/Moth3r get this call for help?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I need to make a bazillion posts, to compensate for the abscence. but first let me enjoy the moment:

altogether now: 

Author
Time

Thanks, Frink! It's great to be back!  :D

Author
Time

Oh, carp... why did you let him back?

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

I found the key under the carpet, xnxhnhnzyyy... xhhhxnny.... xnnz... jimmy!

Author
Time

That works.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

Seriously though, I was partly joking, because as a non-native english speaker, I find it hard to imagine how would you pronounce that nickname of yours.

I figured (but I'm surely wrong) that the "xh" group at the beginning would sound something like a "sh" sound, and the rest would follow just like the rest of "Fonzie". Is that it?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I wouldn't worry about that - I'm a native english speaker and I have no clue how to pronounce "xhonzi."

In my head it's always zon-zee.  For some reason I see the "xh" as a "z."

Author
Time
 (Edited)

It's actually extremely easy for speakers both Foreign and Domestic!

It's just a fancy Albanian phonetic spelling of "Jonesy."  You know, like the cat on the Nostromo.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

Nope.  Sorry.  You are now and forever "zon-zee."

Author
Time

Forget it Fink! It's Shonzie, and you know it!

Author
Time

Shon was Doctor Zee's first name in Galactica 1980 (lie).