logo Sign In

Post #304997

Author
Uncanny Antman
Parent topic
Blade Runner: The Version You've Never Seen Before (Update: Beta Released)
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/304997/action/topic#304997
Date created
29-Dec-2007, 10:34 PM
Sounds good. (And like a fair bit of work. )

Two minor suggestions (and they're almost certainly things you're doing anyway, but I thought I'd mention 'em) ...

1. Seeing as Leon will still be in his room in this cut, there is a nice alternate take of the 'looking down at Deckard and Gaff' shot which clearly shows that we are with someone looking at them out of the window. This would be cool, as it would be Leon seeing them coming, who quickly hides.

2. Lady in the water. Are you going to use the alternate angle on Deck when he enters the bathroom? I'm not sure the woman in the tub makes a lot of sense, but it's certainly different.

One other thing that I've been thinking about, any thoughts on possibly putting the bathroom confrontation back into it's originally shot continuity? ie; Batty doesn't put the nail through his hand until he's already scared Deck out the window. (There's also an odd bit of business in the dailies, where Roy pulls some wiring out of the wall and gives himself a jolt by stuffing the live end into his mouth.)