logo Sign In

"Assistance needed!" : triple post - 3 of 3

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I am using harmy’s despecialized 720p hd star wars in windows movie maker, and the blu ray deleted scenes to make the 'extended or lost cut. Maybe you guys could give me a few scenes. #1 1981 opening crawl with episode IV subtitle, hq ld rip. #2 1997 laserdisc jabba han docking bay 94. I don’t like the special edition but it has the best looking jabba so far, and maybe someone could edit out fett since how he wasn’t in there originally. 2004-2012 jabba looks to post-modernistic! #3 colorize the cantina rough cut and edit it with the harmy footage of the original theatrical scene. #4 from empire of dreams the clip of Leia saying ‘you call yourselves humans’ to Tarkin. #5 an aditional shot of the landspeeder, and someone’s voice saying, ‘I told you kids to slow down’ to dub the silent footage. #6 the extra footage from 1997 laserdisc rip with Luke and Biggs. Thanks guys, just started my star wars Saga/Spinoff Marathon tuesday! I need a little assistance to make the lost cut. I’m already getting ready to do my cartoon AND cgi clone wars marathon. It looks good on a 1080p 42 inch hd tv. P.S. Anybody with enough tallent or guts can get the marvel comics issue(i don’t own unfortunately) and try to do an extended crawl. Will post to youtube, and try to post to utorrent, once complete. Give me some tips fellow fanatics on how to post to torrent. I’m good at torrenting. Lol

Author
Time

I sold my children into slavery so I could get to Texas and watch the Holiday Special, but you left me hangin' buddy!  Why should I devote my considerable talents to this project?!

Author
Time

Now there are... three... of them? This REALLY is out of hand!

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time

MichaelGonJinn said:

#2 1997 laserdisc jabba han docking bay 94. I don't like the special edition but it has the best looking jabba so far, and maybe someone could edit out fett since how he wasn't in there originally.

Neither was Jabba!  As Erica might say, now I know you're full of shit.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

What happened? Oh wait. Just another GonJinn post. Move along.

Zigfried anybody?

I love everybody. Lets all smoke some reefer and chill. Hug and kisses for everybody.

Author
Time

Well at least they left one unlocked.

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time

bkev said:

Well at least they left one unlocked.

True, but the question is: Is he a sock?

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post 102 is worth more.

I’m late to the party, but I think this is the best song. Enjoy!

—Teams Jetrell Fo 1, Jetrell Fo 2, and Jetrell Fo 3

Author
Time

I don't think he has the tallent to pull it off.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

I don't think he has the tallent to pull it off.

OK, I can accept that.

Here's another question: Why doesn't he reply to any of his threads?!

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post 102 is worth more.

I’m late to the party, but I think this is the best song. Enjoy!

—Teams Jetrell Fo 1, Jetrell Fo 2, and Jetrell Fo 3

Author
Time
 (Edited)

He probably doesn't understand what we're saying, because we don't talk in big blocks of uninterrupted text with questionable spelling & grammar that doesn't make any god-damn sense.

Either that, or he has a life outside this forum.

Star Wars Episode XXX: Erica Strikes Back

Davnes007 LogoCanadian Flag

If you want Nice, go to France

Author
Time

Well, instead of a big dark blur, it's a big light blur...

Keep Circulating the Tapes.

END OF LINE

(It hasn’t happened yet)

Author
Time

Davnes007 said:

He didn't give a due date.

That must mean there actually is a due date, since the other project had no due date despite the fact that he gave a due date.

Are we still talking about a baby?

Author
Time

Due Date was a pretty good movie.

END OF LINE

(It hasn’t happened yet)

Author
Time

We should give him assistance with a few scenes from Due Date.

Author
Time

Assistance.

END OF LINE

(It hasn’t happened yet)