logo Sign In

Anyone know how to contact Moth3r?

Author
Time

I've tried sending him a private message and it says his inbox is full. I emailed the admin with no response.

Maybe someone can PM me with some details on how to reach him.

Many thanks,

Mr. Shickadance

Author
Time

Why do you need Moth3r?  If it's a site issue, you might be able to get help from SilverWook or Anchorhead.

Author
Time

I'm ashamed of you guys. Two replies and not one of you said

"Yes, Satan?"

Author
Time

And this is why I try to never be helpful. :p

Author
Time

Leonardo said:

I'm ashamed of you guys. Two replies and not one of you said

"Yes, Satan?"

I'm an asatanist. 

Author
Time

Just post a craigslist ad saying "I need moth3r".  You'll get responses, I promise.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Thanks for all the helpful responses! NOT!

I sent him a PM in early February of last year about an AVISynth script and he graciously responded. I attempted to respond to that a couple weeks later but it said his PM was full. 

I had since forgotten about the whole thing until I recently remembered, logged on and figured by now that his PM would be cleaned up but I guess not.

So I started a thread about reaching him and just got a bunch of sarcastic comments. :)

Anyone that can really help it would be appreciated

Many thanks...

Author
Time

Hey man, anytime you need a sarcastic response that doesn't help you in anyway you just come straight to us okay?  You're perfectly welcome.  That's what OT.com is for.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Mother hasn't been online here since last week. I'll let him know you wish to speak with him.

Don't mind the peanut gallery. ;)

Forum Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

- You think he means us?

- Nonsense. I haven't seen peanuts up here since Gonzo stole them all for that dumb elephant number.

- Elephant number?? How'd that go?

- A flop. That clown's always been irrelephant.

http://tumfweko.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/stat-and-wald.jpg

Author
Time

Ironically it seems as if Frink was the only one who attempted to offer any help. :P

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time

I haven't been able to contribute much since last summer, the mod team know, but I may as well tell you lot as well, I'm currently going through a separation and a less-than-amicable divorce. 

I expect normal service to be resumed in a month or two.

Guidelines for post content and general behaviour: read announcement here

Max. allowable image sizes in signatures: reminder here

Author
Time

I am truly sorry to hear that.   It must be very difficult.   I hope everything gets settled for the best for all involved.

Author
Time

Sorry to hear that, Moth3r.  Sending good vibes your way.

Author
Time

the Harmy’s STAR WARS Despecialized Edition instructions are beyond non technical person’s abilities. too bad.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

HeatStu said:

the Harmy’s STAR WARS Despecialized Edition instructions are beyond non technical person’s abilities. too bad.

Understanding your post is beyond a normal person’s ability. What instructions?

Guidelines for post content and general behaviour: read announcement here

Max. allowable image sizes in signatures: reminder here

Author
Time

Sounds like a bot to me. Why the hell else bump a totally unrelated thread at random?

Forum Moderator

Where were you in '77?