logo Sign In

ABC's NSFW Thread (NSFW) (Undercard: TVF vs. vfp)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

ABC said:

Just so you know, there has been weeks since the last time I read a post from the yellow cheesy freak, and God, what a rest! But I like this thread and the guys who post in.

Now, you see he'll cry again because the images I post are too hot ! How is that possible ?

^On-topic

Author
Time

Hi!

There is no lingerie in space…

C3PX said: Gaffer is like that hot girl in high school that you think you have a chance with even though she is way out of your league because she is sweet and not a stuck up bitch who pretends you don’t exist… then one day you spot her making out with some skinny twerp, only on second glance you realize it is the goth girl who always sits in the back of class; at that moment it dawns on you why she is never seen hanging off the arm of any of the jocks… and you realize, damn, she really is unobtainable after all. Not that that is going to stop you from dreaming… Only in this case, Gaffer is actually a guy.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

It's the ABC free publicity thread is it (if you are reading this ABC it would make a nice avatar)?

OK, here goes nothing.

Bulb

Author
Time
 (Edited)

ABC said:

I'm sorry to announce you the user of this profile has been taken to the hospital due to a sudden heart attack.

- His wife.

^On-topic

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TV's Frink said:

ABC said:

I'm sorry to announce you the user of this profile has been taken to the hospital due to a sudden heart attack.

- His wife.

^On-topic

You forgot to show the post before wich was at the origin of mine - Never forget the context:

TV's Frink said:

ABC said:

Please frighten me !

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/avatars/custom/avatar-2162.png

What you are doing taking witnesses among people (members) beeing totally unawared of the original context has a name: That's called DEFAMATION.

... And you dare calling me "lame"...

I think I'm going to ask the mods a little wash this time, if you don't want to study closer your misdeeds since 24 hours.

(edit...) You know what I'm talking about- ¨^On topic ?

ESB AUDIOPHILE EDITION

The EMPIRE STRIKES BACK Score: "All-Sourced" Restoration & Sonic Achievement.

Author
Time

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Want to book yourself or a guest on THE VFP Show? PM me!

Author
Time

Chaps I love reading your posts and I hoped the last few days were a purgative experience on the "This Thread is about" thing.

Honestly though...drop this silly feud biz now, it's really dull and rather beneath both of you.

ABC you should have stopped putting pictures of boobs and stuff on Frink's thread a long time ago. He was game enough to let you play about on his thread and you should just go with the flow now that normal service has resumed, sure enough Frink's invasion of your thread was off but you should have just brushed it off away after making your feelings known.

Frink it was near the knuckle to post that item out of context on a non-joke thread (something that should only be done when as a preventative measure when a thread looks like it's about to go toxic...like another thread started to today or when it's clearly a wind up VHS 3d) and you said sorry and should have let this thread die. When I saw it pop up again I was rather disappointed.

This is a fun place to visit and I love you both dearly, you are like brothers to me and Miss Sakamoto weeps to see you fight, so kiss and make up dear ones or I shall have to explode the universe...again (it's taken billions of years to get things back on track since the last time).

PEACE!

Alternatively you could both unite against a common foe, that's a bonding experience.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Thanks for your consideration Bingo.

It made me at least edit my previous post, not to make people discover something that is rather indeed to be forgotten.

About the last few days, the thread is about... "whatever ABC wants", was in fact - and I knew it since the begining: the thread is about "how to stab ABC in the back". Perhaps you haven't see it coming but as I replyed in my thread, he was watching for me at the wrong turn. The proof is what he posted just before he opened the new thread... "to me":

TV's Frink said:

That's my point - I know he contributes a lot outside of this thread, but he's being an ass in this thread, and specifically he's being an ass to me. In my thread, no less.

If I were an ass like him, I'd start posting NSFW images in his Preservation thread. And don't think I'm not sorely tempted.

... Meanwhile, as I finally played the game and giving nothing that could serve his Vendetta, he used something else.

I have no problem with Mr Frink. I just watch him hit the wind deploying his hunger trying to reach me for - well how many ? 4 or 5 "potentially NSFW" images I posted among 70 pages of his topic?... And they where always (but one) related to topic !

It's been a while since I haven't, and the one quoted in the first post of this thread (wich was related to fire - the context !!!) is just a stupid and non-offensive heroic fantasy image. I actually think Frink was more offended by the ironical text wich accompagnied the picture...

In the wait you succeed in giving the straight image of yourself around you Mr Frink, while you put so much effort in trying to spoil mine so much for a few minor provocations, I'd have only one word to tell you seeing such virulent expenditures:

"Mirror".

With most sincere regards,

ABC - Jedi ReMaster ;)

ESB AUDIOPHILE EDITION

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Wow, my own train wreck thread!  How exciting.

Bingowings said:

Frink it was near the knuckle to post that item out of context on a non-joke thread (something that should only be done when as a preventative measure when a thread looks like it's about to go toxic...like another thread started to today or when it's clearly a wind up VHS 3d) and you said sorry and should have let this thread die. When I saw it pop up again I was rather disappointed.

Bingo, I appreciate your comments, and I agree I should not have posted in ABC's thread.  It's why I apologized there.  And so I'm clear, I have this to say to ABC:

I'm sorry I posted in your thread.  It was wrong for me to do so.  If you want me to remove my posts I will gladly do so, although I don't mind leaving them there either.  Otherwise I shouldn't have hit "post reply."

Having said that, I am not sorry for reviving this thread.  I've renamed it to make it a little less offensive (although I believe the original title was "factually correct").  However, in this off-topic setting, I see nothing wrong with posting examples of ABC's "ridiculousness."

ABC said:

You forgot to show the post before wich was at the origin of mine - Never forget the context:

The context is not important in this case.  Your joke about a heart attack crossed the line regardless of context, and you know this based on what a couple other people posted in your thread.

ABC said:

What you are doing taking witnesses among people (members) beeing totally unawared of the original context has a name: That's called DEFAMATION.

You've got a poor understanding of what DEFAMATION is.  I'm not going to bother explaining it to you, since you supposedly can't even grasp the concept of NSFW.

ABC said:

I think I'm going to ask the mods a little wash this time, if you don't want to study closer your misdeeds since 24 hours.

I don't follow your english here, but if you are saying you're going to complain to Moth3r, be my guest.  And good luck.

ABC said:

About the last few days, the thread is about... "whatever ABC wants", was in fact - and I knew it since the begining: the thread is about "how to stab ABC in the back". Perhaps you haven't see it coming but as I replyed in my thread, he was watching for me at the wrong turn.

You could not possibly be more wrong.  The idea of giving you control never occurred to me until bkev suggested it (not blaming bkev, btw, it was my decision alone).  I did it so I could spam "your" thread with fully clothed women and naked cats.  The idea of repostng your comment in your music thread honestly never crossed my mind until you posted it first.  But believe what you want.

ABC said:

I have no problem with Mr Frink. I just watch him hit the wind deploying his hunger trying to reach me for - well how many ? 4 or 5 "potentially NSFW" images I posted among 70 pages of his topic?... And they where always (but one) related to topic !

On or off topic has no bearing on the NSFW policy.  Also, it doesn't matter how many NSFW things you post, but rather you continue to do so after being asked specifically not to.

All that matters is that the pictures were potentially NSFW and you continually refuse to remove the pictures or admit you are doing anything wrong.  If they weren't potentially NSFW, Moth3r would not have removed them, rather he would have told me to grow up.  Hasn't happened yet.

ABC said:

It's been a while since I haven't, and the one quoted in the first post of this thread (wich was related to fire - the context !!!) is just a stupid and non-offensive heroic fantasy image. I actually think Frink was more offended by the ironical text wich accompagnied the picture...

Your last potentially NSFW post was one week ago, which I'd hardly classify as not being in a while.  And it doesn't matter if the image is stupid and "non-offensive" (debatable, by the way).  Again, if it wasn't potentially NSFW, Moth3r would not have removed it.

NSFW has been explained to you multiple times, and not just by me.  Your posts in this thread indicate that you either still don't understand NSFW (in which case, you're really stupid, though I don't believe that) or you pretend not to understand so you can justify your continuing to do it.

Not.  Safe.  For.  Work/Wife.  It's a simple concept.  By refusing to follow my wishes (and the forum guidelines), you continue to confirm my assertion.

You, sir, are a dick.

Respectfully Yours,
TV's Frink

vote_for_palpatine said:

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Ok then.

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/boxing-punch.jpg
                                  ^vfp                               ^TVF

Author
Time
 (Edited)

The case was closed quick enough in my thread thanks to your comprehension. That's finally ok. Otherwise I should ask to remove the other posts. But if the mods take a look in my thread and do so, that's ok too. Also I appreciate your apologies.

For what's is about defamation, as far as not everybody knows where your stuff is quoted from and as you obviously target an audience, I hold on it for the present context.

Now please note this one HUGE notable difference between you and me when we adress each other: one treat the other with the most insulting words... And this is going on. I told you once it was not agreable for anyone to read such things and it looks like Bingo testifies.

Now what to think about a thread made to gnaw again and again an old rancour with me allowing you to extend your insults so lavishly, whatever it's about me or someone else besides ? I really didn't care in the begining, but as far as you're going on in this unhealthy task, the least I can do is to point the present post to the mods and ask from them to delete this thread, please... For the good of your mental health, and everyone's.

ESB AUDIOPHILE EDITION

Author
Time

Nice try.  Threads are not deleted.  Best you can hope for is that the thread be locked.  If it so be, then so be it.

I honestly try to follow your English but sometimes your meaning escapes me.  Regarding defamation, you should show where I have stated a falsehood before you use that word.

There is another HUGE difference between you and me.  I have apologized.  You have not.  I have admitted wrongdoing.  You have not.  Consider how that looks to others.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TV's Frink said:

I honestly try to follow your English but sometimes your meaning escapes me.  Regarding defamation, you should show where I have stated a falsehood before you use that word.

The significance around here wich may be different than English is: to attack the somebody's image and/or honour.

There is another HUGE difference between you and me.  I have apologized.  You have not.  I have admitted wrongdoing.  You have not.  Consider how that looks to others.

I waited for this one. I gave you my point once and I think I was honest enough to soften a lot the circumstances. It has had the opposite effects unfortunately.

Anyway, that was my last post in the Off-Topic forum, so your thread is now fully potentially safe... If Davnes is wise enough !

My apologies still not, but my sincere regards for sure.

ESB AUDIOPHILE EDITION

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

^vfp                               ^TVF

No way. I am much, much fatter than that.

Want to book yourself or a guest on THE VFP Show? PM me!

Author
Time

ABC said:

TV's Frink said:

The significance around here wich may be different than English is: to attack the somebody's image and/or honour.

You need to use a different word, then.  There is no defamation without a falsehood.

ABC said:

I waited for this one. I gave you my point once and I think I was honest enough to soften a lot the circumstances. It has had the opposite effects unfortunately.

In other words, you still haven't done anything wrong.

ABC said:

Anyway, that was my last post in the Off-Topic forum, so your thread is now fully potentially safe... If Davnes is wise enough !

Not sure why you are leaving off-topic or my thread, I never asked for that and don't see a reason for it.  But I'll believe it when I see it - you will post NSFW in my thread again, because you don't believe it is wrong.

ABC said:

My apologies still not, but my sincere regards for sure.

Whatever.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

vote_for_palpatine said:

TV's Frink said:

^vfp          ^TVF

No way. I am much, much fatter than that.

http://www.clevescene.com/images/blogimages/2009/06/25/1245950649-butterbean.jpg
                ^vfp                                        ^TVF

Author
Time

Guys, I havne't been here very long, but I'm sure you can mend your fence and be friends.

Maybe you need......COOKIES!!!

http://media.readersdigest.com.au/dynamic/39/39/59/cookies.jpg

NOM NOM NOM NOM

Author
Time

vote_for_palpatine said:

Getting warmer.

http://www.blueharvest.net/images/misc/jabba.jpg
                ^TVF                                                       ^vfp

Author
Time

Davnes007 said:

F Cup Cookies

Cookies are always SFW

Could see this coming a mile away.

ABC, guess what?  I'm not going to ask Dav to remove anything in this thread.  Know why?

IT'S TAGGED NSFW!

I don't mind NSFW pictures.  I just mind them in threads I've specifically asked them not to be in.

Why am I still trying to explain this?  I know you understand it.  And that's why I call you a dick.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

^Why am I wearing hamburger headphones?

http://www.volpin.it/photogallery/animal/snake-bite.jpg
                       ^TVF                                               ^vfp

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

^Why am I wearing hamburger headphones?

That's from the episode where Homer becomes an inventor. IMO**

** 'IMO' used pointlessly to point out how pointless it is to use in this situation.

Star Wars Episode XXX: Erica Strikes Back

Davnes007 LogoCanadian Flag

If you want Nice, go to France

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TV's Frink said:

Why am I still trying to explain this?  I know you understand it.

I was with the idea to post a very last one to end this on a positive note, thinking for myself "why don't you apologize after all" ?...

Then I have just remembered the true reason why I don't feel I have to, having in mind the relentlessness you already put in trying to bring me down already through 2 others of my threads, notably.

Must be said you're not really part of my life so I didn't remember until then.

No rancour then, but your behaviour is finally the only last reason for me to be free from your demand. Simply.

This time, Bye.

PS: the snake you chose to represent yourself just above is justly brightly and opportunately chosen.

ESB AUDIOPHILE EDITION