logo Sign In

Info: A note about Spence Edits

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Hello everyone. I just posted that my edit of Spider-man has been posted on demonoid. This is probably the last time I personally post an edit on demonoid.

I no longer want to deal with people that do not seed, or help the cause, post comments just to tell you how much you suck, and flame you for essentially giving them something for free. It’s not worth the effort.

I have been talking to Boon23 (who is putting together an awesome fan site at www.mutantmovies.com), and he will put my edits on rapidshare. He also putting me in contact with someone that has a lot of bandwith and is willing to host the torrents. Also, as always, I’m very willing to trade my edits, so e-mail me about it.

You’ll hear more about my edits and how to get them around here and at mutant movies. I thought I should let everyone know that demonoid may not be the place for Spence Edits anymore.

I'm always looking to trade my edits, if you don't want to get them from a torrent. PM or e-mail!
Author
Time
Sorry to hear that spence.

I personally always looked forward to seeing your edits on Demonoid. Rapidshare's kind of annoying unless you have a premium account.

I know what you mean about the comments though. I seed everything I get 2:1, but most people don't even do 1:1.

Do you plan to seed the spiderman torrent you've already posted or will it just go straight to rapidshare? Either way, I look forward to seeing it
F Scale score - 3.3333333333333335

You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

Pissing off Rob since August 2007.
Author
Time
I feel your pain, Spence. I refuse to put up new torrents, for those same reasons. But I like to revive dead torrents, and most people hit & run. (Hurray for those few who pay it back, especially those who pay more than their share).

I'm glad you've worked out ways to get 'em out there.

I hesitate to pay for rapidshare, since I'm already paying for newsgroups. But I'll get copies of some of your stuff in the near future, and, if you don't mind, I'll post them on the newsgroups.

One day I found... 10 years had got behind me. Next day was worse.

Download  shows from Cable DVR (Updated! Yes, it needs a rewrite, but it's worth slogging through, anyway).

Author
Time
i meant to say that as well. As long as nobody makes any money off of my edits, they can be reposted anywhere. I definitely dont mind.
I'm always looking to trade my edits, if you don't want to get them from a torrent. PM or e-mail!
Author
Time
Originally posted by: Spence101287
I no longer want to deal with people that do not seed, or help the cause, post comments just to tell you how much you suck, and flame you for essentially giving them something for free. It's not worth the effort.

I can imagine. I have posted my first fanedit there, and if I don't run my torrent program for just 1 or 2 days (like iwith Christmas), then people already starting bitching that it's not seeded :S

You can find a lot of stuff on Demonoid, but sometimes it feels like the community there has not much patience.

Same Make. Same Model. New Mission.

Author
Time
I sympathize with the plight. Demonoid is a much broader audience, that is quite different than the people who come here. MySpleen has a similar set of people, but its own set of problems (which may be worse).
Author
Time
It's a real shame to hear the news. :-( I use Demonid as I find it more reliable to torrentspy. I can't use rapidshare as it have never allowed me to download anything. I agree with what you say about seeding though, currently I am seeding for this site.