logo Sign In

A Thread for the Suggestion of New Threads

Author
Time

Maybe a thread for all the warnings the mods are bound to give you?

Author
Time

Or even better, what about a thread dedicated to me crying my eyes out because you're no fun, Mr. Party Pooper?

Author
Time

So, a thread where I don't get poop?

Interesting...

Author
Time

A thread about sighing? Not a bad idea. Go for it, Warb!

Author
Time

I would love to see a thread where people from this forum do their best celebrity/character impressions. A showcase for vocal talents. A good chance to hear Frink's Frink, maybe?

Author
Time

Is "Go make it!" TV's Frink's "Make it so"?

...and 'go make it' is aweful close to 'go naked'...

Author
Time

Leguman said:

Don't never tell him !

Another ABC account?  Has to be a record.

Author
Time

I hesitated about my name...

... JediTroll wasn't bad neither.

Author
Time

I don't want to be seen as encouraging a legion of socks but now I shall hear the Leguman theme song everytime ABC posts in this persona (which can't be a bad thing).

Author
Time
 (Edited)

If I'm a sock, Moth3r just burnt the foot !

... Never tell who is behind the sock until the mod find it by himself. Good lesson.

Moth3r... You sock !

Author
Time

Fink figured it out already (because he remembered you posting about it) and you didn't feign ignorance or pretend to have got the name from the Lurker's Name Suggestion Thread where it was a suggested so I'm not exactly snitching.

Anyway I'm off to get myself into my fridge and shut the door to watch your show so see you there :-)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Bingowings said:

Fink figured it out already

Of course ! He reads the preservation thread. I've registered again just to send some stuff to D_J, so I announced myself.

... And also, how could Frink miss it when my 2nd post is that one ? :)

Author
Time

Yes, I was very suspicious right away, and dark_jedi's thread only confirmed it for me (and anyone else who read it).

Now then...how about a "What's In Your Fridge" thread?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

So here's my idea for a thead. In this thread, you can put things IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE. Or you can discuss things that are already IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE. Or maybe fantasize about things that are not IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE, but you pretend that they are IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE.

I already mentioned this in the other Thread Thread.

But I'm not too sure.  Maybe I'll make a Thread asking if people want me to make that thread.

Wait, is that a good idea?  Maybe I'll just make a thread asking if people want me to do that.

EDIT: Here is the thread: http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/Should-I-make-a-Thread-asking-Peoples-if-I-should-make-a-thread-about-things-being-IN-SPAAAAAAAAAACE/topic/12150/

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!