logo Sign In

2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics Curling LiveBlog! ***Now With a Side Dish of Hockey!***

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Nah, just kidding.

But anyone else watch curling?  It should be boring as hell but for some reason I find it endlessly fascinating.  I think it might be all the weird terms (skip, end, shot rock, hammer, etc.).

Author
Time

Curls and teeth.

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

I've heard of people pulling trucks with their teeth, but that would be a close second in awesomeness.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Mann, shes souch a tease, and a turn on as a result. Im up and down the treads all night chasing that fine arse. I really dont hope shes a bloke after all this effort!

Curling? i aint got no intrest in that? WTF am i doing here? Chasing none existant meeeow for reasons unknown me finks!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Oh yeah. Is curling the same thing as bolwling as that can be quite gud, i guess. No actually ive threatened to leave the forums so now........

(Re-instate Diddy Solo)

Author
Time

Ok, I admit it, this isn't a LiveBlog.  I've been DVR-ing.

Author
Time

Davnes007 said:

CANADA !!!!1!!!!!11!!!!

Whoo Hoo !!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!2!

Dude!  Where's my spoiler alert!

MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Author
Time

Which curling team was Luke on?  I don't remember him competing.

Author
Time

I don't think what Davnes said was necessarily a spoiler. It could have been just a general show of support for Canada. Like when I blurt out

OLIVIA WILDE!!!!11!1!!1!!!1!

WOOOT!1!!!!!!!111!1!

Like the Canadians say, I think she's hot.

Want to book yourself or a guest on THE VFP Show? PM me!

Author
Time

I thought they said hawt?

Anyway, I still have a lot of curling to watch on the DVR, but I made sure to watch the USA/CAN gold medal hockey game yesterday.  What a great game.