logo Sign In

1984 CBSFOX style covers wip

Author
Time
Not sure where to put this - this would be a good cover for a video with the 2.0 mix...

Anyway, I took this from a scan of the cover of the 1984 Hi-fi VHS that a friend of mine, Sentinel, made for me:

http://www.usotsuki.info/usoanhv1.thumb.jpg
Linky (6.8 MB PNG, 360 dpi)

I'm a bit n00b at this. Hope it's useful. I'll be working on ESB and ROTJ(1986) too.

"Right now the coffees are doing their final work." (Airi, Masked Rider Den-o episode 1)

Author
Time
Not to discourage you as these have a nice 'aged' effect from the scan, but I believe Rikter did a set like this for his transfers of these laserdiscs. You might want to get a hold of 'em if only to see what they're like.

To contact me outside the forum, for trades and such my email address is my OT.com username @gmail.com

Author
Time
Rikter's covers are nice, admitted, though they scream bootleg in a way I don't really like - I kind-of prefer the idea of a simple restretched original cover, which is why I did this. xD

"Right now the coffees are doing their final work." (Airi, Masked Rider Den-o episode 1)

Author
Time
I found the covers thread, but still looking for the post.

Author
Time
Falles site is down currently.
I hope he doesn't mind me uploading this, but its to give you an idea of what i think MoveAlong was refering to there.

<removed>(credit to Falle for cover design)

I have the other two if you require them Molly.

EDIT:Link removed. Wrong cover.
Author
Time
@ Darth Solo: No, that's not really what I was looking at.

@ MoveAlong: That's right on the button! Except, of course, for its use of the Arial font. LOL Thanks for finding it.

EDIT: Corrected names

Author
Time
Falle did some great work. I have my GOUT's in his CBS-Fox style cases.
Author
Time
Yeah, that's what Sentinel was thinking of doing too...