logo Sign In

Star Wars Lightspeed edition (* unfinished project + WTF thread*) — Page 2

Author
Time

I could use a wet paper bag with a hole in it, my windshield is filthy.

Author
Time

Jetrell Fo said:

TV's Frink said:

Lol.

Don't know what you're LOL'ing about, you're about as helpful as a wet paper bag with a hole in it.  Glad you're amused.

I tried to clarify that post but my phone messed it up.  See my next post.

Author
Time

"Tack" and "sock" both have "ck" as their last two characters.

Tack being coltonlolz confirmed.

Fanrestore - Fan Restoration Forum: https://fanrestore.com

Author
Time

Faellan's logic obviously wins this. 

RE: The clip DarthKenobi/Coltonlolz posted, I've previously never noticed how badly the stars jump around in the background windows on tight shots of Luke in this scene. 

Author
Time

Joel said:

Faellan's logic obviously wins this. 

um, sure it does.  Strangely, there is no "ck" in coltonlolz but hey, however you see it, I guess it's gotta be right, right?

Author
Time

Can nobody outside of off-topic read humor?

I think Feallan is just confusing Darth with Tack.

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time
 (Edited)

bkev said:

Thank you.

To explain:

Jettrel Fo, if you've never had a little brother or sister, or have never *been* that little brother or sister, you might not recognize it, but

Faellan is teasing you. It's only fun because you're responding with anger, outrage, etc.

Meanwhile, is DarthKenobi going to chime in with some details? 

Author
Time

Come on man... we have our own forum and everything... There's even erotic Star Wars roleplay there...

Preferred Saga:
1/2: Hal9000
3: L8wrtr
4/5: Adywan
6-9: Hal9000

Author
Time

doubleofive said:

So what's your editing background? What are you going to use as the sources for the restoration of the original effects? Are you going to color grade the main film to better match how it originally looked?

Well, what I do is take the blu-ray footage and if there is any change in the lightsaber blade (like vader's pink lightsaber in the 2004) I rotoscope the area of the lightsaber blade from the 2006 DVD and color correct it so, it will be like the blu-ray shot. I used after effects for most of the original HD shots (well, the editing)

These are your final steps

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

What about Jabba in ANH?

JEDIT: Lol, never mind.

I will use the full shot for the transition (of course he is not going to be in the lightspeed edition)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I am not, never was, nor have ever been the ridiculous troll and starter of knockoff forums; coltonlolz! What proof do you need? WHAT?!

I’m just here because I’m driving tonight.

Author
Time

DarthKenobi said:

doubleofive said:

So what's your editing background? What are you going to use as the sources for the restoration of the original effects? Are you going to color grade the main film to better match how it originally looked?

Well, what I do is take the blu-ray footage and if there is any change in the lightsaber blade (like vader's pink lightsaber in the 2004) I rotoscope the area of the lightsaber blade from the 2006 DVD and color correct it so, it will be like the blu-ray shot. I used after effects for most of the original HD shots (well, the editing)

What are you using to scale the 2006 footage?

Donations welcome: paypal.me/poit
bitcoin:13QDjXjt7w7BFiQc4Q7wpRGPtYKYchnm8x
Help get The Original Trilogy preserved!

Author
Time

Hey, at least the guy has some pretty convincing visual evidence to back himself up this time.

Author
Time

Joel said:

bkev said:

Thank you.

To explain:

Jettrel Fo, if you've never had a little brother or sister, or have never *been* that little brother or sister, you might not recognize it, but

Faellan is teasing you. It's only fun because you're responding with anger, outrage, etc.

Meanwhile, is DarthKenobi going to chime in with some details? 

I am actually not angry .... I'm just not a fan of idiocy at the expense of a possible decent thread.  As for my sense of humor, it is working just fine ... I even took a wet paper bag jab @ Frink ..... since it's usually him jabbing me.

:)

Author
Time

Good to know, it means I don't have to take your Xmas present back. I thought you may have been suffering from an irony deficiency.

Irony Deficient

Donations welcome: paypal.me/poit
bitcoin:13QDjXjt7w7BFiQc4Q7wpRGPtYKYchnm8x
Help get The Original Trilogy preserved!

Author
Time

Tack said:

Hey, at least the guy has some pretty convincing visual evidence to back himself up this time.

Granted.

Author
Time

I've spoken with Tack more often than anyone else on the board. If there was anything fishy going on, I would have detected it some time ago.

Author
Time

DarthKenobi said:

So, basically you are making your own "Despecialized Edition", right?

I don't really see the point of this since Harmy already did an amazing job.

“English, motherf***er! Do you speak it!?”

Author
Time

Reegar said:

I've spoken with Tack more often than anyone else on the board. If there was anything fishy going on, I would have detected it some time ago.

Exactly what a Tack sock would say!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

At least I know that you're joking, Frink.

Author
Time

ilovewaterslides said:

DarthKenobi said:

So, basically you are making your own "Despecialized Edition", right?

I don't really see the point of this since Harmy already did an amazing job.

What's the Despecialized Edition???